In this podcast, Katrina and I finally explain the exciting vision and plan for my next book. Topics covered:
- The insight I saw about Christians only after answering 50,000 of their emails which inspired the book concept
- How Katrina came to the same concept (and book title!) through another route
- How it will help you as a believer in a way we've all needed but we have not known or put our finger on
- The prophecy books that, although they grieve me, inspired the decision to write it in a novel format
- How Know the Future returns in this book
- Why it will be free
- How the support team will help us write the book
Download mp3 here (again, requires sign in to work).
As this is our first podcast recording, let me know in the comments section any feedback on the recording or how it played for you, so we can improve for future podcasts. Or if there were any lingering questions the podcast raised but did not answer, mention that, too.
Receive Tim's Prophecy Updates By Email
Join 30,000 subscribers receiving Tim's new articles and updates by email. Understanding Bible prophecy better will dispel your end time fear and bless you (Rev 1:3).
Tim is the author of this site (since 1999) and the book Know the Future that explains Revelation literally at last--including the key event of Wormwood (Rev 6-8). To read more from Tim and not miss a single new article, sign up for his free newsletter above.