In this November, 2017 update on the ministry we cover support team developments, content plans and some helpful insights and concepts shared from the planned "Missing Manual" workbook. For example, how we as believers need to use the same strategy Victor Frankl used for surviving a Holocaust concentration camp.
- 1:00 — Support Team growth over the year, number of subscribers
- 3:04 — The new Supporter Fellowship group, for giving you our 'secrets' on how to be closer to God and feel closer to God.
- 6:47 — Our next book is now the "Missing Manual" Workbook. Why we added another step in before writing the novelization of Know the Future.
- 9:58 — More information on the Support Fellowship, what it is about and what is going on. Who it helps and who might not be helped by it.
- 12:39 — Why many people are not ready to face their fears and suppressed emotions.
- 15:25- Apology to Supporters- What has slowed down the amount of new content coming your way and what we have done and are doing to fix it. Tim's health struggles vs. more frequent updates
- 28:00 — Tim apologizes to Katrina (See, men can apologize my female friends :)- so can women. Ahem!)
- 30:32 — Finances, reason for new minimum suggested donation
- 40:30 — The Missing Manual in more detail, What we hear from readers that led us to make this workbook and what it is
- 44:03 — Katrina's encouraging words about the struggles of this life
- 30:07 — We pray for our Support Team Members
- 30:32 — Tim shares how he undercharges for services and still gets criticism to make it affordable to as many as possible.
- 32:05 — Willing to go get jobs if we need to which means less to no ministry time
- 34:37 — Tim shares how he learned an important lesson
- 38:52 — Elijah went from major breakthrough to running for his life depressed very quickly
- 39:49 — We teach from being real and by living by example of being vulnerable and teachable.
- 40:30 — What is the workbook about that we are writing and what questions plague most Believers that can be answered in it.
- 42:47 — Salve for your eyes so you can see and feel God's love for you
- 44:03 — We see ourselves healing and others around us as well. Even Katrina's mom! What we know does work.
- 50:45 — Everyone is on the spiritual job being trained for now to eternity
- Example: The "reframing" strategy Victor Frankl used for surviving in concentration camps which believers can use for seeking the Kingdom
Download mp3 here (again, requires sign in to work).
Please leave any feedback in the comments below!
Don't Fear... Comprehend!If you liked this article, you will LOVE my book, Know the Future, a comprehensive, literal explanation of end time prophecy read by over 25,000 people since 2005.
Learn about Wormwood, the pretrib event that Christianity overlooks, even though a pretrib rapture won't save them from it. The book explains more on end time events than all this site's articles combined and is up-to-date in its 8th edition, in both softcover and ebook editions.
Your book purchase will not only bless you with understanding and me with support, but you will also bless others with new articles that your support enables me to write.
The End In 2026? It's Now Possible
Since learning in 2001 that Yeshua must return in a Sabbath year, I've had to rule out three Sabbath year cycle windows for the final 7 years (2003-2009, 2010-2016, 2017-2023). With the next window (2024-2030) less than 7 years away, I'm ready to share why I believe, based on the real end time sign of Mt 24:14, that this can be the one. If it is, the "birth pains" (WW3 + Wormwood, Lk 21:10-11) would hit near its middle in 2026 with Yeshua returning in 2030. Find out what's changed to convince me about 2026 and what you can do about it...
Receive Tim's Prophecy Updates By Email
Join 30,000 subscribers receiving Tim's new articles and updates by email. Understanding Bible prophecy better will dispel your end time fear and bless you (Rev 1:3).
Tim is the author of this site (since 1999) and the book Know the Future that explains Revelation literally at last--including the key event of Wormwood (Rev 6-8). To read more from Tim and not miss a single new article, sign up for his free newsletter above.